Monday, November 15, 2010

937.

Food photo spam time!

Went to Le Petit at Serene Centre with Arin and Yiu. I love their onion soup and they prefer the mushroom.



































Love their bun too, crispy on the outside and super *nom nom* soft on the inside.



















There has been quite a lot of debate whether the food there is good on review sites. Let me tell you from a neutral person's point of view, the food served there is considered good for the pricing cause it's rather affordable. It's around $20 per pax for French Cuisine. Not everything is nice so you'd have to order the right dishes and everyone agrees that the service sucks (me too). Overall 3.5 stars.



















Foie gras = thumbs up.



















Can barely see the sausages cause of the overload of greens. I wouldn't order this cause why would I want to eat sausages at a French Cuisine place? Arin ordered this. Haha.



















My all time favourite, Confit de Canard. Sometimes the duck meat isn't as nice so it's really luck, but the potatoes are always perfect.



















Arin's expensive sausages. -.-

























Yiu's steak. Didn't try it but she said that it was nice.



















Very ugly photo of us. LOL



















Creme Brulee = good.



















This looks nice but it was really bad. Bleargh.



















Getting hungry.. Crap.

Anyways, went to JB with my parents and aunt for lunch at an Italian Restaurant. According to my parents, the food there's superb and freaking cheap. S$10 for a lunch set meal, got soup + main dish + drinks, WTF?!

























Tomato soup = DIVINE! I mean how nice can tomato soup be like right? Cause it just tomato but OMFG this one was fucking awesome (yes it is so good that I had to use 'fucking awesome' to describe it). Chunks of tomato, well cooked. OMG OMG OMG!



















We ordered 3 set meals.



















One huge pizza. How can one person finish this?! My parents and my aunt had to share this and another plate of pasta.



















My huge lamb shank. Okay you can't really see how big it is here but it is BIG. Most value for money set meal. HELLO?! S$10!!! The only disappointing part was the mash below my lamb, it was too oily or they added too much butter. I felt that I was eating oil cause I could totally taste it.



















And the pasta that they were sharing.



















Ordered Tiramisu, it was alright. The one I had at Fullerton Bay Hotel was way better.



















Alright! That's all folks. Need to get something to eat now, got hungry after looking at the photos. FML.

Ciaos

Love
Venetia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omgosh, yum! May I know the name of the restaurant in JB?? :)

Venetia said...

need to check with my parents.