Tuesday, December 07, 2010

940.

Bleah. So lazy to blog. I'm in the office and I feel like sleeping now.

Met up with my JC classmates for my 22nd birthday, yes I know that was damn long ago.

They bought me this camera! It's the exact model that I wanted and guess what, they didn't even know that I wanted it. I thought they knew cause I've posted up on Facebook before. HAHA. It's fate that I must own this camera. It's now attached to my Domo Kun handphone strap.

















Photos taken that night using the Yashica, it's better than a Holga but lousier than a digital camera.



































Please ignore the date and time, I forgot to set the thing and they were too excited about trying out the camera.



































I've concluded that it's a strictly day time camera cause the flash sucks.

It's either too bright.



















Or too dim that you can't even make out where Valerie's nose is.








































































Without flash, much better.



















The bokeh is not bad huh.



















Okay I need to snap out of feeling sleepy and get my ass back to work. Not that there's much to do anyway.

Ciaos

Love
Venetia

No comments: