Saturday, October 01, 2011

1013.

Woohoo it's October, my birthday month! Finally done with all my projects and presentations. September was HELL! But I'm not looking forward to exams end of this month as well. It'll be my last school exam! I'll be a working adult starting from November! Dreading..

Webcam report time.

Feeling 2NE1-ish with my Dara hair.



















My hair is getting long and unmanageable! 




















My Solestruck package just arrived today! Shoes always makes me happy. :)



















Finally found my perfect pair of boots, yes this is the highest cut I'll go for a boot (ankle only)! You can't really see the details here but it's mighty nice! Major love!



















And another pair! Two times the joy! Hehe. I quickly snapped this up when it was restocked cause it's like the Casadei pair I want (but nicer)!



















Thanks to the BF who gladly bought these 2 pairs of shoes for me as my early birthday gift!

Ciaos

Love
Venetia

No comments: