Friday, September 03, 2010

920.

Second day of BKK!

We went to Chatukchak again! One day is never enough! Tired taking the MRT this time round.









































Chicken herbal noodles again! Woot.
































Okay was too busy shopping so I didn't take any photos except the street style photos I got for FOYF.

















This shows how freaking hot it was. This little boy had to take off his top!

















After that we went to Siam again cause the retail shops were closed when we got there the previous night.

























How can I forget about Mango Tango?!






































Holy.. Mother.. of God...






































Did manicure and pedicure after that and then we went to A&W for a light snack.

















YAY!

























Mother shiok.

















Wee~!








































My mani.
































After more shopping, I brought Jerms to where I used to stay whenever I go to BKK for the food there! My House Hotel is totally gone! I was ordering round one!

















Wanton Mee is round two!

















And steam bread with kaya dip for our dessert!

















Jerms and his Angelina Jolie.

























Someone did manicure too. LOL!

















Yeaps. That's all for day 2! Will update day 3 and 4 soon!

Ciaos

Love
Venetia

No comments: