Monday, September 06, 2010

921.

Here's the preview of what's coming up next for Preorder 14!

Beware! Drool fest ahead!

















Maison Martin Margiela Clogs!













Celine Clogs!






















































It's "Autumn/Winter" now so it's time to get a pair of awesome ankle boots!



















Jeffrey Campbell Tick! Love this.





















I absolutely love this. My favourite out of the whole bunch.

















There are more designs but obviously I don't want to spoil the surprise. So do make sure you are there when the preorder starts! I promise low prices.

Preorder will start tentatively on Monday 6th September at 10pm! Might be pushed back to Tuesday cause I need to settle some processing stuff.

Ciaos

Love
Venetia

No comments: