Sunday, December 26, 2010

942.

WOW! I've left this place to rot for more than 2 weeks. Hahahaha. I deserve to die.

Down with flu and sore throat on Christmas Eve is no joke when I had to prepare a Christmas Eve party at my place. Oh well, obviously I survived otherwise I won't be here blogging right now.

Hong Kong with my parents was awesome cause everything was sponsored, yes useless me! Hahahaha. But I'll be damned if I didn't go cause shopping was heaven.

First day.

Flight was suppose to be at 0640 and we got to the airport an hour before BUT flight was delayed for FUCKING 5.5hours. There goes half a day of shopping *sulky face*. They did give us some (lousy) meal vouchers as compensation but I'd rather be in Hong Kong shopping.


















Since we decided to stay in the airport, we went to explore around and took touristy photos. LOL

















Don't know what's so interesting about this elephant. Oh well, we had nothing to do anyways.
































Went to the Butterfly Garden at Terminal 3 and slept for awhile cause we freaking woke up at 0400!















































Ahhhh. Finally on the plane.

















No idea why my nose looks so bloody big in this photo. Erm peeping tom alert, weirdo.

















By the time we took a cab to the hotel, checked in, washed up and changed, it was time for dinner. Damn you Jetstar! Half a day of shopping!

Stayed at Butterfly on Morrison again cause everywhere else is either not as nice or super not convenient or damn expensive. Check out the hotel room here and you can go to their website here.

The market we'd always walk pass.

















The place with the steaming claypots for dinner!

















Roast MEAT!

















Tried one of the claypots, wasn't fantastic and I think we should have ordered another dish.

















Full, energised and ready to go!

















First stop was to Central's H&M! Sorry this photo's bit focus fail. Fun fact (okay maybe not fun): Mum's carrying the Givenchy bag we (me and my brother) got for her and I was carrying my YSL, both from my previous trip to HK in February.

























I bought quite a bit at H&M but it's mostly dressier dresses.

























Walked around more until only the pubs were opened.

























Nice shop that everyone should check out.

















On the MTR (yes it's MTR and not MRT). Why do I always have weirdos (guy on the left) in my photos?

















My dad (fruit fanatic) decided to get some fruits on our way back to the hotel from the market.

















Totally pigging out in the hotel room.

















Everything was lousy except their mango pudding.

















Got a dress from Lanvin x H&M collection (possibly the last piece in Hong Kong) in my size, super lucky me.

























Till next time.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Ciaos

Love
Venetia

No comments: