Tuesday, January 11, 2011

943.

A VERY BELATED HAPPY 2011 PEOPLE!

Someone should bribe me with shoes so that I'd blog regularly. LOL.

Day 2 of my HK trip!

Breakfast at one of the HK Cafe nearby.

















Morning = Puffy faces.
































Super shiok french toast with peanut butter and maple syrup. Dying from diabetes already.

















Checked out UNIQLO and go a few items for my dad.

















That's my sweater you're wearing MUMMY!

















Super kewl Christmas deco at Times Square.






































Never ending underground walk ways.

















In HK, people queue ORDERLY for the trains.

















HK's regular sized Gong Cha.

















Langham Place is my new favourite spot in HK.

















MONKEHHHHHHHHHH! Major love.

















I spent so long in the fitting room cause it was so pretty and I couldn't stop taking photos. LOL!

























Butterfly hooks, I was touching all the mirrors and it took me like 10 seconds to find the hooks cause I thought that the butterflies were just part of the deco. -.-

















Super nice lights!

















They create nice bokeh shots. Yay!
































Last fitting room cam-whore shot. Promise!

















Behind me is HK's equivalent of our street side $1 ice cream.

























It seems like I only wear my Docs when I'm overseas.

















Nice durian looking straw cap uncle, maybe he's inspired by our Esplanade.















































Steam Milk!

















Yummers.

























HAHAHAHA! Fat face. Wait, why am I laughing at myself? -.-
































Super awesome porridge with you tiao for dinner!

























Orgasmic you tiaos.

















Saw a Gaga Inspired Exhibition in a mall.








































Touristy shots.






































Loot from Monki! All black and red. -.-

















Even their receipt is pretty! Monki is my new favourite now, bring it in to Singapore please!

















Please don't just read FOYF! Comment comment! I feel super sad that I've got like 600 hits a day but no comments. *sighs*

Ciaos

Love
Venetia

2 comments:

Krystalle Teh said...

While I have to admit that I really didn't like HK when I was there (went there twice in 2 months!), you make me reminisce about the good times with my friends! The milk pudding place, long underpasses at Central, Monki (I too love the SHOP), Cafe de Coral, etc.....!!! What were the malls that you went into though? Didn't get a chance to enter those swanky malls!

Venetia said...

i didn't go to any of the swanky malls! mainly walked along the streets of Mongkok/TST and factory outlets! :)