Thursday, January 20, 2011

944.

OMG. I'm blogging so little here, it's pathetic.

Two very big HURRAYS for my new shoes.

I've been thinking about this pair of Alexander Wang Constance since forever and I'm so glad that I patiently WAITED for sales and then FURTHER SALES. Almost got it when it was 30% off but now it's 50% off and I knew it was time to snap them up before it was sold out. *tears of joy*




















This pair of Sam Edelman Zachery was an unexpected buy from Urban Outfitters. You guys should totally check UO's sales, IT IS AWESOME. I did eye it for awhile but decided that it was too expensive (like Jeffrey Campbell, sorry but I will never pay so much for a pair of JCs). I added it to my cart when it was US$99.99 (usual price was US$228) and I felt that it was quite a good deal already, BUT I was still thinking about my other buys from UO so I left it there in my cart (it can go on for one month, constantly changing the items in my cart). Then the price dropped from US$99.99 to US$79.99 PLUS they are giving out an extra 10% off any purchase (ongoing!) and I knew it was time to finialise my items and check out. So this pair of shoes are US$71.99 = S$93, awesome price for Sam Edelman yes?

























I will do a blog post on all my shoes when these babies arrive, it's about time.

Ciaos

Love
Venetia

No comments: